Account Manager (demo Only)
Account Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Develops new business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
- Identifies potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services.
- Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
[Work Hours & Benefits] This is a great place to include details about your firm’s working hours and benefits. Tell account managers about telecommuting options, flexible hours or work-week structures, and any travel requirements. You can also highlight any benefits your firm brings to the table, like profit-sharing, paid parental leave, or childcare reimbursement.
Account Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Client base
- Establishing partnerships/alliances
- Prospecting skills
- Meeting sales goals
- Fostering teamwork
- Building relationships
- People Skills
- Customer focus
- Emphasizing excellence
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Industry experience a plus
- 3+ years sales experience exceeding quotas
- Stable employment history